Had low BP, headaches and nausea. Was on midodrine. Increase the dosage?

I was put on midodrine hcl 5 mg 3 times day and pindolol 5 mg 2 day for my synopy. My bp is dropping lower when I exercise even a little, ie walking around the block, shopping. Dr increased my dosage from 2.5mg midodrine to 5 mg
and the bp is lower than before. When exercise 99/54 which will last for hrs. I am drinking water, propel, and eating well. Should I continue with the meds until I call the cardio on Monday or should I stop. I have a head ache and am having nausau as well.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013