Had lost weight, increased appetite, gained weight, deflated. Take rice made from vegetable fiber?

i had 9 days of vlcd done and lost 8lbs,was so happy but totally went off the rails and binged with food for the last 4/5 days and have gained it back,can i just go back and re start the 21 days from today??feeling very deflated,iv only 8-10lbs in total too loose,also can i eat slim rice which is made from a vegtable fibre called moyu(konjac)&calcium hydroxide,its gluten free,sugar free and fat free
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013