Had lost vision in left eye a year ago, ocular migraine, high BP, dizzy spell. Cause?

Hello, I am a 24 year old female. Around a year ago i randomly lost vision in my left eye. It went grey like and then came back 5 minutes later. It then happened again a few months later. It then started happening every month. Now a couple times a month always in the same eye. I also get eye floaters which started only a few months ago. I saw a few eye doctors and went to the ER and came back saying it was only Ocular Migraines. However, along with this I have been having dizzy spells and where I feel off balance. I went to 2 doctors. My blood pressure is pretty high for my age and shouldn t be because I am not that overweight . My primary looked at my blood work and said I am not producing enough oxygen and that my RBC was high. She said I needed to get my tonsils removed to see if this is the issue. I want to know if you think that this is really the cause of all these issues.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012