Had lost consciousness, bit tongue, memory loss and headache. Could you suggest what to do?

Good evening doctor, my query is recently my brother has sufferd some surpising kind of thing,actually what happened was exactly by around 7 am my brother lost his consiousness and started to stiffing his body,by that time he pressed his tongue with his teeth due to which blood starts to come out from his mouth and his eye balls were mom is fearing completely when we rushed him to hospital after some time he started to gain his consiousness but at that time he was surprisingly seeing us like he has not seen us before.after one hour he recoginised us and for that whole day his head was completing paining.can you please suggest me what i have to do am completely drained out,can you suggest me which neurosurgeon/hospital can treat this better.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013