Had lorazepam, went parasailing, experienced disorientation. What is wrong?

Went parasailing and had taken one-half of a 0.5mg tablet of lorazepam 90 minutes before. Was not nervous but shortly after returning to the boat experienced disorientation and amnesia for about 2 hours. Luckily friends realized I was having difficulty and sought medical attention. Is there any studies on the interaction of lorazepam and natural adrenalin. Doctors are looking into TIA but I wanted to research the drug/nature interaction as well.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013