Had loose motions;. Taken aldicit. Affected emotionally. Help?

Last year I sufferred for loose motion for nearly four month during gaps right from August 2012 till December after that I did recover but had Aldicit till April. After stopping medicines my bowls have become irregular some times I pass once a day some times twice a day or once in two days. Even after having cleared bowls I have urge to go for the whole day it has effected me emotionally I have stopped going out as I am not sure when I have the urge now since January I am much better but the urge to clear the bowl is there whole day and have lot of gas problem please help me
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013