Had loose motion, took eldoper, having semi solid stool. Should go for stool test?

Hi!! I had a loose motion two days back.I took eldoper and my bowel movement was regular . I am having a slightly semi solid (not very loose stool )as soon as I ate this morning.I had a pomegranate.But still I have a feeling of going to bathroom as soon as I eat something.I had curd rice this afternoon for lunch .Shall I have one more eldoper as I already took three eldopers on sunday.Or do I need to take some motion test as its prevailing from past two days (not continuously) but after having food only. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
The medicine that you have taken is banned in certain areas of the world due tis side effects this immediately checks the loose motional that causes great danger some times, now do not take this medicine again do not worry if you pass few more loose motions this will come around just watch for the hydration this is self limiting problem, hope this information helps you have nice day.