Had loose motion and fever. Given taxim-o dry, nutrition b syrup. Should I consult doctor?

Hi, I m daughter had loose motion and fever last week , she is 8mth old, doctor gave me two medicine (taxim-o dry syrup and nutrition b syrup) I forgot to give nutrolin for two days and after that I continued that too....will this medicin b effective or else should I consult the doctor......(now no fever but having loose motion)
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012
Hello and thanks for writing in
Your doctor has prescribed you the right medication for the loose stools. But with medication you have to follow certain steps to recover completely:
1. Keep you child hydrated by giving water with electrolyte powders
2. Only give boiled water to your child.
3. Change the cloths of your child regularly, do not keep her in wet cloths.
4. Give her only fresh diet or milk and in hygienic condition.

Consult your doctor if frquency of the loose stools increases.
Hope this will help you
Best Wishes