Had liver transplant previously. On medicines. Abnormal values of liver function parameters. Body rejecting liver?

i am 59 male, i had liver transplant done in Aug 2010 (cryptogenic) my LFT, KFT, TAC and CBC tests have been within acceptable limits by and large TAC level has been within 5-10 at present i am in 1.5/1.0 Pangraf, 500/500 mg Cellcept i am on 60 TDS Dilzem to take care of my techycardia which started after the injection of albumin before transplantation my todays (31 Jan 2013) test show OT/PT at 147/142 and bilrubin 1.4 / 0.4 alkaline phasphatase 333 and GGTP 459 15 days ago OT/PT were 52/67 when pangraf was raised from 1.0/1.0 is my body rejecting the liver after good 2 years is it alarming state of affair or it can be managed back to normal
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013