Had liver pain. Addicted to spasmo proxyon. Suggest?

Hi my name is anil kumar. I want to know how i can i left spasmo proxyon. I am so adicted that medicine or drugs as we can say that i want to left. And reason to start that medicine. First doctor give that medicine for my lever pain bcoz i left alcohol.. thats days i admitti into hospital for one month after that adicted for this drugs. I taken for last 04 to 5 years. Plz help me.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

There are deaddiction centers that helps with addiction to narcotics and other drugs. If you can find the right psychiatrist he/she might be able to guide you through the process. I am sure it will be challenging but your willingness to go off of the medication though you have been having it for 4-5 years is what matters. I hope this helps and good luck with recovery. You've talked the talk, now walk the walk.

I hope this helped. Take care and have a good day !