Had liver enzyme test. Multiple sclerosis. Why dark circles, rashes in brown?

Yes... I had a liver enzyme test on June 14th which indicated: ALP 179 ALT 72 AST 68 then I had another test on August 21st which indicated: ALP 174 ALT 55 AST 56 Apparently my liver enzymes have been high since last year. I have Multiple Sclerosis and have been injecting with copaxone for 15 years. Since copaxone is a man made drug I am under the impression that would not elevate liver enzymes. My MS Neuro does not think my other meds are causing any problems. Two family members (on my mother s side) died from liver cancer . My Aunt was 60 and my Grandfather was 80. This is my question: should I pursue additional testing. Symptoms: dark circles under eyes, rough brown bumby rash on upper legs, veins popping out of my hands, feeling sick to stomach during and after meals, bloated belly and a feeling of something is larger on the right upper chest area. My MS Neuro ordered a ultrasound: Impression: 1) No evidence of cholelithiasis or cholecystitis , 2) there was not pain focal to the gallbladder however pain was noted in the right ribs during exam, 3) technicially difficult exam secondary to bowel gas. A probable hepatic hemangloma and cyst noted on prior CT examinations were not visualized. Was never told about #3.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012