Had liver cirrhossis, enlarged stomach, hardness, back pain, shortness of breath. Serious?

I have been diagnosed with N.A.S.H. nearly 2 years ago. It had progressed to liver cirrhosis . Recently I have been experiencing an enlarged stomach (my neighbor says I look 15 mo pregnant and I m not pregnant) that is hard as a rock, back pain and shortness of breath. I saw my GP doctor and he says the enlarged stomach is not ascities. I have been seeing a gastrointerologist but the soonest I can get in is 3 wks. I m wandering if I need to go to the ER.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012