Had lithotripsy. Had ureter stent placed. Having backpain, abdominal discomfort, lower pelvic aches. Caused by stent?

I had lithotripsy a month ago and had a ureter stent placed on the left side. I have a lot of back pain, abdominal discomfort, and lower pelvic aches. I am passing very small stones, but not a significant amount. I have not felt well since it was placed. I am scheduled for another lithotripsy on my right kidney, but will have the stent removed and will not have another one for that side for which I am grateful. Can the stent cause all of these problems?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013