Had light spotting, turned bleeding with clots, later stopped. Told sac was low. What is it?

Hello. This morning when I woke up I had a little bleeding going on. It was a light color pink. Later on about 3 hours later started bleeding like I was on my period. I had for blood clots. The last blood clots was around 7 last night. When I went to the hospital they told me my sac was sitting low? When they showed me I didn't see Nothing in the sac what can this mean. Please help me out. I have stop bleedung
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013