Had light spotting, movements in abdomen, feeling nauseated, headaches, sensation in uterus. What is it?

I am 3 months late on period. In November and December I had just very light spotting and they occurred the same time each month. This month I didn t even experience spotting. A couple of weeks ago I have been feeling these weird movements in my lower abdomen . It kinda feels like a fish bumping around. These movements occurr even when haven t eaten anything, and it is not gas. The movements happen alot while I am sitting or laying but I have also felt them while I was standing at work. Sometimes it feels as if the movement gets more rampbunctious while my fiance is laying close, or when talking. Anyway I have taken numerous hpts and all negative. I should also mention that for 3 weeks I had been nausiated, had minor pop up headaches , slight cramping, and heavy sensation of the uterus . This was end of october, and first 2 weeks of november. I have also have become more sensitive to certain smells, and repulsed by foods I normally love, and my taste buds do not seem to be working right, everything is either to salty, or just too idk not right...but everyone else is says the food tastes great. I also seem distracted or kinda foggy and more and more forgetful. I have also been experiencing great pain in my breast , especially near the ariolas and nipples, and still battle boughts of nausea . I feel as if I am going crazy. I feel pregnant but the test came back negative...are all hpts the same or are some more sensative than others? I have bought a few from the dollar store, the cheapest ones.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013
hello there!
Your symptoms direct in two ways. its UTI probably / PID pelvic inflammatory disease or it is pregnancy ( do an ultra sound to rule that out) as many of signs like nausea , diet perversion, smells perversion etc breast changes point to that.
Anxiety and psychiatric issues also lead to these symptoms.
SO its a multi directional history and a one stop visit to gynecologist will sort out what it is. So what are you waiting for? Grab your coat and head of to near by gynecologist and seek help. Also have some psychotherapy sessions to help.

Good Luck
S Khan