Had light spotting. Experiencing cramps,feeling tired and lightheaded. Pregnant?

I had very light spotting that was only noticeable when i wiped or at the end of the night when i would change my underwear , would have spotting on them about a week to a week and a half ago, now for the past 2- days i have been experiencing slight cramps and feeling very tired, my period was supposed to come yesterday and its still not here, i also have been getting lightheaded here and there, could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012
welcome to hcm
thanks for the query
the spotting may be due to ovulation or implantation. are you using any contraceptive pills?it can be a cause of it
yes it can be a sign of implantation of the fertilised egg. so you can confirm your pregnancy by kits available in market which will detect the urine hCG
it can be also confirmed by blood test for hCG
hope this information will be helpful to you
take care