Had light, short periods. Pregnancy test negative. Feel movements, faint kicks in stomach. Pregnant?

Yes, I was 3 days late back in February and then started I had a normal heavy 5 day period, and this month (March) I was 4 days late but then started again it wasn t very heavy but wasn t very light either but it was shorter then most...I had taken about 12 home pregnancy test since February and they were all negative, even had one blood work test done a week before I was due in February..and it was negative as well.....but I feel movement in my stomach ...faint kicks...could I be pregant???
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013