Had light period for 3 days. Pregnancy test negative. Could i still be pregnant?

Is it possible to be pregnant and have something like a peroid but not normal? The last time i had a normal peroid was on Dec 10/2012. On Jan 6/2013 i had another peroid but wasnt normal it started off as a brownish reddish color then like a period but not normal it was lighter an not as heavy like usually an it only lasted for 3 days normally it lasts for 4-5 day. An i had another period on Feb 3 it started off as a brownish reddish color an went to a clear red color an was watery an it only lasted for 2 an half days. I took a cheap home pregnancy test an it came back negitive. But i did some reasch an seen that cheap test are sensitive an easy to mess up on an a exspensitive one its as sensitive so i was gonna get a exspensitive one an try it an if it comes back negitive im gonna got to the doctor an see what could be going on. But i have never been through this before an im trying to see if i can get some help. Thanks an please let me know something asap thanks again
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013