Had light headiness, abdominal cramp, vomiting and sweating. Had smoked 2 cigarettes. Related?

I started my day normally. I had a coffee, had a shower, had a cigarette and went out. I had 2 cigarettes at the time, in the space of 2 hours. I went to a shop, tried on some clothes and suddenly was really light headed in the changing room. I had to sit down, then found I couldn t stand back up. I had a horrible cramp in my abdomen , I was sweating really bad, I actually vomitted and I also felt like I was going to defecate myself: which I didn t, and still haven t all day. I was wondering if it was the cigarettes? I haven t had any more today. My stomach is still cramping.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013