Had light bleeding, light cramps. Urine and pregnancy tests negative. Implantation bleeding?

today is the 15th if february and i shouldve had my period last month around the 25th. I didnt have any spotting occur but now today i have light bleeding and light cramps , can u help me figure this out. I have also taken urine pregnancy tests and had an appt set for ext week on thursday as today is saturday; all urine pregnancy tests came out negative while my last one was yesterday, coud this just be a late implantation possibly??
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013