Had lenses replaced. Injured vertebrae. Experienced dizziness. Reason?

I recently had my lenses replaced in both eyes to enable me to read without glasses, also i had a bad fall and injured T12 verterbrae in my back in June and my eyes were donr in July. I have been experiencing dizziness when turning over in bed and when looking up, the Doctor said it is a problem with my inner ear and prescribed medication . I have been taking the tablets Prochlorperazine Maleate 5mg for a few days but the dizziness is still there. Can you advise please thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012