Had leg injury. Did ultrasound, x-ray. Pain had reduced now returned. What to do?

I injured my leg back in Jaunary while resting with my left leg raised and resting on the top of the couch, I moved my bottom and felt something pull, since then I have seen a Physio with not much success and then a doctor for hip exrays and an ultra sound which showed a slight hernia and fluid around the hip, a little later with the help of fluid meds and then nothing I have since seen a chiro and the pain and leg problem abated slightly and has now returned...what do I do now
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013