Had left tube removed. Trying to concieve. Blood reports normal. But, no results. Planning for IUI. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 33 years now . I am married for the last 11 years got a kid after 5yrs with treatment in 2006 ..No IUI and No IVF . after that got ecotopic pregenency in 2007 and left tube removed. Now for the last one year i am trying for second kid.All my blood reports ,AMH, HSG reports are normal.Still i am not seeing the positive result. We decided to go for IUI from now onwards.Can somebody suggest this would help or not and what could be my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013