Had left elbow surgery. Diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Taking cymbalta, zanax and roxicodone. Safe remedy?

i recently got my ssi and disability after 5 years. igot hurt on the job in 2000 and had left elbow surgery(dominant hand) pain moved to across shoulder into right arm then elbows, hips etc in 2002 i was diagnosed with fibromyalgia. then two years ago i found out i had chronic hep c stage two liver disese. was on interferon why medicaid lasted. ive had doctors overmedicate and undermedicate me. for the last two years i have been on cymbalta.1mg zanax and 30 mgs of roxicodone. i actually took myself off fentynal patches, oxycontin because ifeel the three i take do me good. never failed a drug screen until letter came from doc 2 days before appt. saying they found a trace of cocaine so now they wont treat me. wouldnt even let me come and pee that day. i dont do drugs. i got hepc in 1984 from haveing twins(surprise). i am left high and dry and without zanax i get bad vertigo. i dont know what to do.what defense do i have here?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013