Had lazer treatment to remove some freckles off face, all normal except forehead has white line with brown dots. Solution ?

Hi I found what you wrote very interesting especially this part 3. Will I have white spots, or will the old freckle area be normal skin colour?
Sometimes a little extra melanin is removed from your skin, and the freckle area ends up lighter than the rest of your skin. However this is self-correcting – definitely not permanent!

In march 2 I undergoed some lazer treatment to remove some freckles off my face , most of them have gone back to my normal skin colour which is a light olive brown, however the ones on my forhead are a white colour with tiny small brown dots in them. I can not stop thinking about it , is there anything I can put on it to get it back to my normal skin colour?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013