Had late periods, spotting, bleeding like clear mucus. Having lot of stress. Could I be pregnant?

hi, i had a question about my period..i had my last period on febuary 3 and it ended on febuary 8, and i was expecting my period on febuary 28 but it didnt happen i didnt get it, then on march 3rd i got a spotting bleeding it was like mucus clear but with little blood and then it just lasted 1 day..and i have had alot of stress also, so i dont know if i had my period that day or if my period is late and i could be pregnant??? also i checked online calculators were you can find implantation bleeding day and my result was that i would get implantation bleeding on the febuary 26, but it didnt happen, im so confused
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013
thanks for using health care magic.
The first thing to consider after missing a period in a sexually active female is pregnancy.
The bleeding you experienced for a day sounds like implantational bleeding which can occur
within the third to the fourth week after last menses and not on a fixed
and defined day as you thought.
However, there is need to do a confirmatory test.
Do a home pregnancy test with early morning urine and if negative, re do in a weeks time, if still negative pregnancy would must have been ruled out.
Best regards and hope this helps you.
Dr. Achuo