Had laser surgery of adenoids, took heavy dose of antibiotics before surgery, grey hair. Side effect of treatment?

ok... i think it starts before probably 6 - 7 years...before 10 years i passed from a laser surgery of my adenoids , but before surgery i took a very heavy dose of antibiotics for about 6 to 7 months to get out of that problem but unfortunately i can t. But i think that my grey hair in this age is a side effect of that treatment. Is it possile or not? Lead me towards right direction.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012