Had laser hair removal, swelling between eyebrows, feels like lumps on forehead. How to get rid of it?

Hi, Yesterday i had a laser hair removal session. I had my entire face treated, including between the eyebrows. Within an hour after my session, I noticed a large swelling only between my eyebrows - no other part of my face is swollen. After icing it for nearly all of yesterday and last night, The swelling seems to have changed appearance to what now seems like a large lump on my forehead . It is very unsightly - resembling a very large bug bite . What can I do to get rid of it? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012