Had laproscopic surgery for endometriosis, lifted heavy weights, dull pain below belly button. Normal?

Hello, I had lapriscopic surgery for endometriosis a week ago tomorrow, and the pain went away Friday morning. Saturday at work I lifted 30 racks of beer, no signs of pain were showing. Saturday night I had sex with my boyfriend, still no pain evolved. Sunday morning I am in about a 1.5 on a 1-10 pain scale and I have bruising directly bellow, slightly touching my bellybutton, and in another spot to the lower left of my stomach . Did I do something to myself?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012