Had laproscopic hysterectomy. Have mucus like clear discharge and white pus at incision site. Normal?

I am 46 and am 2 weeks post op from a laproscopic hysterectomy. I have one ovary left and a small part of my cervix. I have felt great this far and just saw my doctor 2 days ago. My first question is that I have a mucus like ,clear discharge ,resembling egg white from a freshly cracked egg,no odor but a slight burn around my vaginal opening, Is this okay? Secondly, the incision in my belly button was moist and left a small white moist scab.When I saw my doctor he cleaned off,now I have a clear white puss that forms in that spot. It has no odor.I am cleaning it with alcohol and bacterial ointment. Is this normal or should I be worried about the discharge in my belly button.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013