Had laproscope for ectopic pregnancy. Trying to conceive. Had intercourse after follicular study. Pregnant?

hai.I had laproscope for ectopic pregnancy on june 2010. my right tube is removed.After then iam waiting for conceive till feb 2012,i consult doctor . ...take follicular study..12th day 13.0, 19th day 15.0, 22nd day17.0,25th day 19.0 and on 28th day ruptured , in left ovary , , right ovary on 22nd day 14.0 each,25th day 16.0,28th day 20.0. i got hmg injection on my 14thday,and hcg on 24th and 27th day. .. intercourse for six days after it is my 31st day, iam not mensured till now.whether iam pregnant or there is a possibility of late mensuration.i eagerly waiting to me piease.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012