Had laprascopy which removed follicular cyst. Why is it growing back?

I had a laprascopy on the 5th august which they removed a follicular cyst .. On friday 10th august my stomach was swelled and i felt a pea sized lump above my belly button.. During the past few days this lump has got bigger meaures 3-4cm now.. It is tender to touch and is causing me pain and discomfort.. I cnt lie on my right side at night time as it feels all tightening.. Iv seen my gp today who was abit confused as to what it could be so have been given antibiotics .. But have been told if the lump gets bigger to go straight back! My question is what is the lump that is notoceable and painful..
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012