Had laparotomy to remove tube blockage. HSG says tubal blockage and localized spillage. What does it mean?

Hello, I just went through a laparotomy after discovering that both my tubes were blocked, I have gone for my first HSG after laparatomy and this is what the report says; Bilateral filling of the fallopian tubes which demonstrated distal distension with absent and localised spillage in the left and right side respectively. Right tubal blockage, localized spillage in the left side What does this report mean exactly? I can understand the right tubal blockage part. The rest is very foreign. I would really appreciate your assistance. Thankyou!
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013