Had laparotomy to remove cyst. 7 weeks pregnant. Stretching at the site of laparotomy causing pain. Sustain full term pregnancy?

I had a laparotomy 2/2012 (in error, was supposed to be diagnostic laparoscopy ), then in 6/2012 an OB done another laparotomy to fix the wound on the first which was giving me issues... and at the same time did a leep because I had adnormal cells on a colposcopy and also he removed a large cyst on left ovary . NOW Im pregnant (about 7 weeks) and the stretching at the surgery site is painful but having lost my job do to surgeries and time off work I do not have ins to see anyone! Even the free clinic turned me away so... is it safe for me to be pregnant this soon and possible for me to stretch for 8 more months if it hurts after 7 weeks? Will I be able to sustain a full term pregnancy?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer