Had laparotomy for an ovarian cyst. Enlarged ovary with cyst formation. What can be done now?

I had a laprotomy for ovarian cyst on on my right ovary last year in June 2012. However this year in March i had a full abdomen ultrasound and a pelvic ultrasound along with a CA-125 blood test done.

The results were that again on my right ovary i have a cyst measuring and the CA-125 is 19. However the report even said my right ovary is enlarged

My gynac told me to go for a diagaonistic laproscopy which i am not very ready. Is there no other way to cure the cysts?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013