Had laparoscopy surgery for adenomyosis. Bleeding a lot from navel. Accompanied by lower back pain. Reason?

Hello..I had laporascopy surgery for adenomyosis 3 years ago. Surgery lasted 4 hours becaumy stomach inse I had severe scar tissue! . My stomach. bladder and intestine where attached to my uterus. After surgery I always noticed pain near my navel. Doc said it was normal. I bleed every month for about a week from belly button. A lot not little. No fever. Have gone to my doctor..he finds nothing. Bleeding comes accompanied by lower left back pain. Oh. Doc had to repair my bladder as well. 4 stitches. I m bleeding now as I write. Please any help
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012