Had laparoscopy for cysts, endometriosis. Having heavy bleeding since 2 weeks. Ultrasound shows many follicles on ovaries. Solution?

Ive recently had to have a laparoscopy done due to cysts and endometriosis .The surgery went well and wasnt having problems at all, until a few days ago i rushed myself to the nearest hosp because not only was i bleeding 2 weeks before my regular period date i was pushing through 1 super plus tampon an hour. I get there they run there test and do ultra sounds to find out that my cyts havent come back but both ovaries each have dozens and dozens of these follicles on them. Can this please be explained? My endo is bad and only getting worse and if there is anyway to bypass getting the partial done i like to do so knowing all the pros and cons. Im 22 years old, have 2 beautiful babies but im not ready to give up my lady parts just yet. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013