Had laparoscopy. Unsuccessful cycles of IUI. Had D&C done. Treatment options?

sir, i had laproscopy and tried for 2 cycles of IUIs(unsucessful). in the next month (aug/2011) of 2nd IUI I had a pregnancy naturally but in 10 weeks no fetal heart is seen and that is ended with D&C in sept.after 8 months i missed my period and got +ve preg doctor adviced me to take bedrest and medications like HCG 5000units weekly twice, profine and doxinateplus, asprin etc. but in 9weeks USG there is nothing and bleeding started from the next day. sir, please suggest us the next step of our i am 34 and my husband is 35yrs old padma
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012