Had laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy, bladder adhered to uterus, lost weight. What's the normal weight of uterus ?

Hi I had a laparoscopically assisted vaginal hysterectomy on Thursday. They found my bladder adhered to my uterus. My left Fallopian tube and ovary adhered to my pouch of Douglas and a fibroid which caused a bulky uterus which took 3 times longer than expected to remove. I ve already lost 3lbs in weight and I m eating normally. Therefore what is the normal weight of a uterus, cervix and ovaries so I can guesstimate the size and weight of my fibroid? Also when would you expect menopausal symptoms to start? I am 43 and was not menopausal pre op
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013