Had laparoscopic surgery for ovary and appendix. Pain in the left side. Doing Lamars breathing. Is this related to the surgery?

I had surgery about two weeks ago it was keyhole laperscopy. I had my right ovary and tube plus appendix. I managed to get back on my feet after a week, but last night and today I have been experiencing left hand side pains.. the pain is excruiating and I have to do lamars breathing and take tramadol to ease the pain.. I just wondered if this was normal or do i need to see my doctor or surgeon about this just in case it is something else?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013