Had laparoscopic hysterectomy, pain and swelling. Taking norco. Suggest?

I am 2weeks post op of a laparoscopic hysterectomy today. I admit, I have vacuumed, cleaned house, and picked up my 20 month old grand daughter and carried her up a long dirt driveway. Needless today, I am in pain and taking Norco and 800 ibuprofen and getting some relief. What I, and my children, have noticed is that I am swollen everywhere! Particularly noticeable besides my belly is my face and entire legs. Is this normal? I do not have a fever or bleeding, only pain and swelling. I've been cautious with my diet as I am not petite anyway but overall a healthy eater. I've increased my water intake to help. Is there something else I should do?
The other question I have is if I can do upper arm exercises?
Thank you for your time
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013