Had laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Having episodes of pain above sternal notch radiating to back even after surgery. Reason?

Had laproscopic chole two weeks ago. Had to have stent liver/ pancreas . Have had several episodes of pain same as before removal, above sternal notch and shoots around in line to vertebrae in back. Almost as bad as original pain. First one that happened after surgery was six days out and put me into ER via ambulance, BP dropped 63/43. What s going on? Read articles that most people are back to work by now.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013