Had knuckle in fingers cut. Had band aide. Feels stiff. Tendons problem? Suggest

Hi I cut the knuckle of one of my fingers with a kitchen knife about 3 weeks ago. The skin sealed nicely with the exception of a small bump (I'm guessing scar tissue) I hada bandaide for about 2 weeks and finally took it off. I find it a b it stiff now when I try to completely bend my finger to a closed fist. I cant tell if its the tenderness that's stopping me from trying to close it all the way... When I close it slowly it almost does Bend closed all the way but afraid to do it quickly. Should I be worried about tendons? could I have cut my tendon off? My fingers is aligned perfectly like the others! Could it just be soreness from the wound and that more healing needs to take place?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013