Had knee surgery previously. X-ray shows bone spurs. Grinding, clicking sounds in knee. What could it be?

I had knee surgery five years ago to remove a bucket handle tear. I never gotten a follow up done. Three years ago i had an x-ray on the same knee it revealed that i was developing bone spurs. The problems with my knee are grinding and clicking sounds; loss of range of motionhave a lump that shows on the side where i tore the cartilage when i extend the leg. I can still play sports though. Ant insight about what it can be is most appreciated thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013