Had knee injury, tried relaxation therapy, recurring knee pain, taking Orcerin GM, Nimulid, Rabeloc, MRI showed joint effusion, uneasiness on taking Nimulid. Can I stop?

I fell last year in March and hurt my left knee. Since then it used to hurt me once in a month if there is stress on my knee. I had joined spinning and dance class this year and in feb, during dance class I got sprain in my left thigh. It as fine after a week. Later my knee pain suddenly started. And the whole leg used to pain in parts, anytime, hip, thigh, knee, foot. I took rest and medication and then it came to my knee. In between I tried yoga and swimming , I thought I will relax the muscules. I got my xrays and blood tests done and it seemed to be fine. Later as there was no imrovement on 20th april, I got my MRI done. It says I have minimal Joint Effusion . There is swelling in my knee too. I took painkillers for 10 days and also Orcerin GM for 20 days (twice a day). Yesterday I went for 2nd opninion to other senior doctor. He says I just need rest for mayb 2 weeks. And he told me to eat: Orcerin GM (twice daily for a month) Nimulid Nimesulide Tablets (twice daily for a month) Rabeloc 20 (1 daily for a month) I had all these 3 tablets in morning and I was feeling uneasy, dizziness, headache, etc. Later when I checkd on internet about Nimulid Nimesulide Tablets, many sites told that it is harmful for lungs and was banned in past and is banned by many countries. I am not sure how long will this take to heal and what should I do. Should I stop Nimulid Nimesulide Tablets, as I am not feeling good after having that. Waiting for suggestion.
Asked On : Sun, 13 May 2012