Had knee arthroscopy. Taking oxycontin, panamex. Can I take valiums? Suggest

Am currentlyvtaking oxycontin twice a day 10mg for pain relieve after knee arthroscopy with complications of internal bleed and swelling due to xarelto. On day 12 now and although swelling may have subsided a little leg has compression bandage should be coming off tomorrow. It is very uncomfortable to sleep still and wondered if I could take a couple of valiums to help. I have not slept much at all. Also taking panamex every 4hours for top up on pain relief as have run out of panadeine top up.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013