Had kidney stones, blown up the spinal, risk of paralysis. What can be done?

nd the last time she told me one of the stone was like 7cm just huge her doc said so she said they went in thru the ureathrea and comes home saying the doctor blew into the kidneys with air or what do i know and blew the stone way up into her spinal column which makes hes at risk now for paralysis and the doc says either cut part of the kidney to get that huge stone or wait til it drops and go in immediately. question is it possible to blow a kidne stone into the spinal column ? i just dont see that as possible i thought they were two seperate organs all together with no openings in common my sister has fibbed before to get attention so i am quite skeptical here also she cannot do water treatment because she is way too heavy for that
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013