Had kidney stones. Contractions of muscles at night. No help with drinking water. Metallic taste in mouth. Suggestions?

Hello, lately I have had a bad metallic taste in my mouth. I have a history of kidney stones , but now find that I have contractions in the large muscles of my body and my whole body at night while trying to sleep. I had gastric bypass surgery two years ago. This has been going on for about a month. The muscles in my legs and arms mostly contract almost like a seizure and then release, then I have this raw feeling in the muscles. I am trying to drink more water, but that is still not helping.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013