Had kidney stone removed, feel urinating always in night. Suggestion for this?

1-1/2 years ago I had a kidney stone. Never had one before or since. Had surgury to remove. Lately, I feel like I have to pee once I've gotten in bed for the night. I've pee'd, but still feel the 'urge' to go. Trouble is, I get up and go to pee but don't need to.

I don't have this issue during the day; just at night when going to bed. Am I conjuring up this problem all in my head?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
Nephrologist 's  Response
HI

This symptom could be due to UTI. I would suggest you to get a urine R&M and a urine C&S.
Based on the results we could decide further course of action.
Hope this helps
Good luck.