Had kidney stone removed. Having Pain and swelling in the belt line. Had castor oil. Can I use olive oil?

i just had a kidney stone removed last monday i woke up in the hospital hurting so bad on my left side that i could hardly move the doc saya that its my colon impacted to gently touch the skin on the outside feels like i have been burnt right at my beltline the swelling is getting worse and my colon feels like its about to bust , earlier i had some castor oil maybe 2 teaspoons and put a heating pad on my stomach not it hurts even more what can i do now willl olive oil help
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013